Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

ADMIN PANEL: HELP!!! I can not click the other buttons

GoodGBB

Total Posts:  5

I just installed Magento and I never used it before.  After I logged into Admin Panel then I have seen only one page “Dashboard” and I can not click on any other buttons. I already tried to change the browser from Firefox to be Internet Explorer then it still have the same problem.

Have you ever got this problem?
or do you know that how to solve this problem?

Please help....

Thank you in advance smile

Image Attachments
can-not-clicks.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lior
Magento Team

Total Posts:  293

Try doing it

chmod 755 js js/proxy.php

Magento Community
Magento Community

DaveHalbert

Total Posts:  4
Edinburgh

Having had the previous version of magento working I decided to upgrade to .19870 Given that I found the install painless I thought that I’d go with a completely new install.

I now have got the problem of the “dead” buttons.

I tried setting the js permissions but no joy.

What would be helpful would be a listing of the folder/file structure as it is meant to appear on the server. I’ve looked at the html source of the admin page and suspect that my install may be short/missing a folder (or two).

Magento Community
Magento Community

sriel1

Total Posts:  2

Fooman’s fix for non-working admin menus worked for my admin panel:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/136/fooman-fix-for-non-working-adminmenus

paste the extension key into http://www.yourdomain.com/magento/downloader/ and ensure alpha preferences in settings…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community