Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

grouped product not imported

veeneet

Total Posts:  5

When i try to import grouped product with csv they all are imported succesfully.But they are not shown in front end as grouped.Grouped product is displayed in frontend bt as out of stock as it is not having any associated product.We need to edit that grouped product and manually associate simple product with that grouped product then it is working.

any suggestion why it is not associating products while importing as csv.
please reply soon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AnnaM
Guru

Total Posts:  325
San Francisco

Well you took the words right out of my mouth. I just tried my first grouped.  2 of them. I think its a bit different though, they do show in the front end, and no add to cart button.  on the main page it says “none of the options is avaialble” Is that what you got? 

I added within admin 2 grouped products successfully, then exported them to see the format. Used exact same format ti import new ones, but like you, they are not associated with the individual products.

Anybody have an answer?  Thx.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magnet0

Total Posts:  29
Heraklion, Crete

Anything New concerning Grouped Products?
Have you found a solution?

Please Help

Thank you
yiannis

Magento Community
Magento Community

cari_mag

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

I also need to import grouped products and I can’t see how to associated with the simple products. There is any update on this?

I have 10,000 products and they are agrouped by a common property, how can import them to Magento?

Thanks in advance !!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community