Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 4 of 4
The Climbing Shop has opened ! 

Jumentfolle

Total Posts:  40

Jumentfolle : The most simple (and adaptative + instructive) way is to install Firefox + Firebug extension. This will allow you to easily display the design properties of all elements on your page, making it easy to identify which files (css, image) are used and need to be modified. It’s really worth it !

I did that and you are right, it really worths it!!

ps:I send you a mp because i didn’t want to bother evyrone with my questions…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

oakRunk

Total Posts:  117

Great Site!

I do have one question that I cannot figure out on my site which I see you implemented on yours - how to you call the product review form opened up like this (with previous reviews and form) in your tabs?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Reborn Project

Total Posts:  132

Bonjour,

J’ai la même question citée dans le précédant post, je souhaite afficher la gestion des commentaires dans un onglet dans la page article, (j’utilise le modern theme) qui a déjà la gestion des tabs

Je recherche des informations et ou indications pour réaliser cela…

Cordialement

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 4 of 4