Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Call to undefined method

onebigheadache

Total Posts:  1

Hello I’m trying to resolve an issue that I’m having, if anybody is prepared to help that would be great.

I have been modifying the product page, and I left it about a week and I must have deleted a line of code somewhere that I shouldn’t have but I can’t figure out which line.

Here is the complete error message:

Fatal errorCall to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Type_Simple::getConfigurableAttributes() in C:\wamp\www\fp_magento\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Type\Configurable.php on line 43

and it’s caused by this line on the product page:

<?php echo $this->getChildChildHtml('container1'''truetrue?>

here also is the code of container one:

<block type="catalog/product_view" name="product.info.options.wrapper.bottom" as="product_options_wrapper_bottom" template="catalog/product/view/options/wrapper/bottom.phtml">
<
block type="core/template" name="options_js" template="catalog/product/view/options/js.phtml"/>
<
block type="catalog/product_view_options" name="product.info.options" as="product_options" template="catalog/product/view/options.phtml">
<
action method="addOptionRenderer"><type>text</type><block>catalog/product_view_options_type_text</block>
<
template>catalog/product/view/options/type/text.phtml</template></action>
<
action method="addOptionRenderer"><type>file</type><block>catalog/product_view_options_type_file</block>
<
template>catalog/product/view/options/type/file.phtml</template></action>
<
action method="addOptionRenderer"><type>select</type><block>catalog/product_view_options_type_select</block><template>catalog/product/view/options/type/select.phtml</template></action>
<
action method="addOptionRenderer"><type>date</type><block>catalog/product_view_options_type_date</block>
<
template>catalog/product/view/options/type/date.phtml</template></action>
</
block>
<
block type="core/html_calendar" name="html_calendar" as="html_calendar" template="page/js/calendar.phtml"/>
<
action method="insert"><block>product.tierprices</block></action>
<!-- 
I suspect it may have something to do with this: ? -->
<
block type="catalog/product_view_type_configurable" name="product.info.options.configurable" as="options_configurable" before="-" template="catalog/product/view/type/options/configurable.phtml"/>
<
block type="catalog/product_view" name="product.clone_prices" as="prices" template="catalog/product/view/price_clone.phtml"/>
<
action method="append"><block>product.info.addtocart</block></action>
</
block>

<
block type="core/template_facade" name="product.info.container1" as="container1">
<
action method="setDataByKey"><key>alias_in_layout</key><value>container1</value></action>
<
action method="setDataByKeyFromRegistry"><key>options_container</key><key_in_registry>product</key_in_registry></action>
<
action method="append"><block>product.info.options.wrapper.bottom</block></action>
</
block>

If you have any clues or anything that can direct me to solving this issue it’ll be greatly appreciated! and thanks for the great software magento developers/admins real good job!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community