Magento Forum

icecat.biz import

npithia

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I am looking peridically import data from icecat which is in xml format. I know when you have asp.net you can create webservice behind to import automatically.

I will appreciate if someone can contribute something.

Thanks,

Nishant

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dum dum

Total Posts:  22

Hi, I looking for this feature in my project as well, can u pls give me some idea how to integrate it? Thx

Magento Community
Magento Community

didou_rebai

Total Posts:  2

Hi, I’m looking for this feature in my project as well, can anyone give me an example how to create extensions to integrate or call an xml file with intergateing icecat ? Thx

Magento Community
Magento Community

cealdk

Total Posts:  137

Hi

I’m looking for it aswell-

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrploddy

Total Posts:  13

Hi there,

I work for a company called Juicy Media in the UK.

We have developed a bespoke Icecat integration service. This is NOT a component that you can install in to your shop. It’s a bespoke service on an individual client basis including where necessary template design and hosting solutions for enterprise grade Magento store owners.

Basic initial Import includes
- Creation of all 925 icecat categories which you can then rearrange as you please
- Import and creation of all 925 attribute sets and their associated 5,000+ attributes
- Mapping of all 4,000+ manufacturers to the manufacturer attribute
- Import of products in to magento including the FULL technical data sheet, assigning to correct category, assignment of correct attribute set, uploading of picture. (They are imported directly in to your database not created on the fly)

Extra Services include
- A bespoke tailored update service based on your resellers product feed including adding new products with icecat info, adding products that are not in icecat, updating prices, updating stock quantities (bespoke tailed to clients individual needs), deletion of products no longer present in product feed.
- A full design and Magento template building service.
- Fast hosting on dedicated servers with security and load balancing.

For further information please contact sales@juicymedia.co.uk and our Sales Manager will contact you and arrange a personalized quotation based on your needs.

Regards

-mrploddy
(Note we are a UK company so UK business hours please!)

Magento Community
Magento Community

webtechy

Total Posts:  19

I came across this:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/2309/mageconnector

Anyone else used anything else or any other experience?

Regards,

Ben.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community