Total Posts: 6
The following could help to simplify the cart a lot:
- If there is only one shipping method available, the cost for that method appears by default in the cart. The default country is also selected
- If there is only one shipping method available, the shipping method selection step of the cart is skipped.
- shipping method is only chosen once, rather than once on the cart and once on the checkout page.
- if there is only one payment method available, the payment mehtod selection step is skipped.
- Post Code can be made an optional field (for countries that do not have the same post code standards as the US).
- Credit card / payment information is the last step in the process, appearing directly below the order review and on the same page.
Anyone have any ideas on how to start with these changes?