Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change “The Maximum Quantity Allowed for Purchase is” Text when Adding Item to Shopping Cart

nickfran

Total Posts:  14

Hello Everyone!
I have set my Maximum Product Quantity to 1 and I have my customers select a quantity via a dropdown that changes price. When they click Add to Cart and type a quantity above 1 it says “The Maximum Quantity allowed for this purchase is 1”. I would like to change it from “The Maximum quantity allowed...” to “The Maximum Quantity for this Product is 1 since you already specified a quantity in the Quantity Dropdown Below” What file would I change that in? Please be specific as I am kind of new to this and would like step-by-step directions if possible.

I am using Magento Version 1.3.2.4 and the Modern Theme.

Please let me know, I appreciate the help!

- Nick

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community