Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Magento_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::dropTemporaryTable() i

LeoBurchi

Total Posts:  12

Hello,
I upgraded Magento from 1.7.0.2 to 1.8.0 through Magento connect. I had no errors, but when I try to save a product I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Magento_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::dropTemporaryTable() in /magento/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogRule/Model/Action/Index/Refresh.php on line 149.

The product is correctly saved but it hangs on this error and it don\\\\\\\’t redirect to admin are automatically.

Could you help me?

Thank you!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kled

Total Posts:  3

I have the same problem. After saving a product I get this error. Than I go back in the browser. The product was saved but I have to refresh index. Very strange…

Magento Community
Magento Community

LeoBurchi

Total Posts:  12

Hi kled,
if it could help you, I solved the problem copying 1.8 version file over the old one overwriting the existing file. After a new install of magento over existing database all works fine and the error disappear..
Obviously I made a full backup of file and database before.. grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Schrank

Total Posts:  2

Just for reference, explanation here: http://magento.stackexchange.com/a/12507/217

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community