Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sort By Price Error

nubcaekk

Total Posts:  1

Hi

When I use the Sort By Price function on my homepage, I get the error

You cannot define a correlation name ‘_price_order_table’ more than once
Trace:
#0 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Db/Select.php(315): Zend_Db_Select->_join(’left join’, Array, ‘_price_order_ta...’, Array, NULL)
#1 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Product/Collection.php(1160): Zend_Db_Select->joinLeft(Array, ‘_price_order_ta...’, Array)
#2 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(1242): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection->addAttributeToSort(’price’, ‘asc’)
#3 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List/Toolbar.php(160): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->setOrder(’price’, ‘asc’)
#4 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List.php(160): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List_Toolbar->setCollection(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection))
#5 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(642): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List->_beforeToHtml()
#6 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template/Filter.php(135): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#7 [internal function]: Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template_Filter->blockDirective(Array)
#8 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/lib/Varien/Filter/Template.php(134): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/ichibo5/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Block/Page.php(78): Varien_Filter_Template->filter(’

The Sort By Price function works on other parts of my shop but when i go back to the homepage i get this error. What I had on my homepage was a category listed but even when I take out that category I still get the error. In other words, even when there’s no listed products or function to “list by price” on my homepage, if I “list by priced” something else in the website, my homepage gets the error. Can you guys help me?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community