Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

No Image check box is checked on all my images,

DamonT

Total Posts:  153

Hi Guys,

Thank you for reading my post.

So I have imported around 2000 products with images and everything, and everything seems fine in the admin except from that all images that has been imported the “No image” check box is checked for all 3 option (Base Image , Small Image and Thumbnail). So I thought if I exported all products out and added the image path to the 2 other fields and re import the products the problem would be fixed.. well to my biggest surprise, when I exported all products and looked at the cvs file all 3 image fields (image, small_image and thumbnail) had the same path, so why is “NO image selected”? and how can I select the 1 image for all 3 options (image, small_image and thumbnail)?

Thank you,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community