Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Setting up Nochex Account with Success, Cancel and Callback URL’s???? 

TolputtKeeton

Total Posts:  54

HI,

I am trying to setup my Nochex Account settings and cant figure out what the Success, Cancel and Callback URL’s should be?

Does anyone know what they are or how i can find them out please??????

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shanau

Total Posts:  4

Hello again,

Did you get sorted with Luxe Soft? Also, I noticed your questions about URLS - not sure if anyone has responded to you but the Success URL should be the page you would like your customers to be redirected to when they have made payment successfully - its usually a thank you page on the original website. The cancel URL is jsut the URL of the page you would like your customers to reach if they cancel the transaction, so might be a page with an incentive or offer to try and get them to finish paying for the product/service. These URLs are completely of your own choosing. The call back URL is related to the APC and is a little more complicated and you will need the APC guide for reference - do you have it?

Hopefully you might already have sorted this now however!

Magento Community
Magento Community

TolputtKeeton

Total Posts:  54

Yes thank you, i managed to get Luxe to login to my account and take a look.  He had to make some changes to the code and he also told me the URLs to use so now its all working fine thanks.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

shanau

Total Posts:  4

And to you also!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community