Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Product Labels extension – increase your sales more

Harry12

Total Posts:  19

Magento Product Labels extension – an amazing tool to increase your sales
Christmas holiday is coming round the corner and I bet you are ready to run some marketing programs to put more customers to your store and get their money out of their pockets, right?
Magestore’s Product Labels extension is here to meet your needs. Magestore’s Product Labels visually highlight product’s attributes that deserve extra attention for you. Specifically, with Magento Product Labels extension, you can easily attract your Customers with exciting label images and call-to-action texts such as “50% Discount”, “Save $20 on this item today”, “Hurry”, etc. In that way, Magento product labels extension does a great help in implementing marketing campaigns for a series of products at the same time.
Feel interested in this extension and other extensions to boost your sales more?
Lucky you as Magestore is currently offering 4 combo packages of extensions including Product labels. You can freely pick up any 3, 4, 5 or 6 among Extensions for Holidays at the most discounted prices ever. Learn more

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brad12

Total Posts:  12

Well, that sounds great. Maybe I try using Product label extension by Magestore. However, I still wonder about the support service in Magestore, cuz I am not so good at installing and repairing problems arising in installing process. Will they offer good support for customers? Reply soon for me, plz.
Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

kat123

Total Posts:  3

@Brad12 There’s nothing to worry about. Currently I’m using Magestore’s Gift Card and very pleased with it. The Magestore’s support team solved some minor issues along the way, and answered all my questions. They worked hard until I was satisfied. It is their super responsive support that keeps me coming back to this provider.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Harry12

Total Posts:  19

Almost forget to tell you that when buying Magestore’s Product Labels extension, you are now offered 2 great free gifts: Extension for Christmas Decoration,10 Nice Designed Icons for Promotional Gift. Plus, at this time, there are 4 combo packages of extensions including Promotional gift. You can freely pick up any 3, 4, 5 or 6 among Extensions for Holidays at the most special prices ever by Magestore, so great!
It’s really worth a try http://www.magestore.com/magento-promotional-gift-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

richmondlin

Total Posts:  5

I recommend One Step checkout only $39
As you may know average abandoned cart rate is over 66%. Many customers give up online shopping at the checkout page because of a complicated process
That’s why you should use One Step Checkout extension which combines billing address, shipping and payment method in one pages for customers to fill rather 6 steps previously. You will obtain a dramatic increase in your store’s conversion rate after installing Magestore’s Magento One Step Checkout extension!
With over 10 years of experiece, we make sure you will satisfy with our magento extension as well as our services

Magento Community
Magento Community

ecommerceoffice

Total Posts:  51
Russia

Why not simply use custom attributes + images + CSS

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community