Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where i can get a professional upgrade service please suggest me any service provider for Magento Upgrade? 

HaltenMage

Total Posts:  2

Im running about three Magento sites for my products sales all are from old Magento versions please suggest me any service provider for Magento upgrade service with quality service, I\’m in need of your help. I have Magento 1.4.0.1, Magento 1.6 and Magento 1.6.0.2 versions i need all upgrade to the latest Magento 1.8.0.0 version. I need the latest Paypal payment pro methods available in the Magento 1.8 version thats why i’m eager to upgrade my site with our any problem so please suggest a good upgrade service provider..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magesupport

Please use the following site they are giving professional magento upgrade services with nominal rates and the quality of service also very nice. I have done magento upgradation for my old version magento site as well..

http://www.haltngo.com/upgrade-magento-package

Magento Upgrade Services

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagenX
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  791
Dublin

hi
if there is nothing fancy, separate template and you have not much customized extensions
versions > 1.6 can be upgraded from magento connect manager, automatically.

but magento 1.4 must be upgraded only with supervision.
debug tools must be enabled. etc

if you still need upgrade please send us more information about your environment.
have you modified any extensions, etc

cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

milano123

You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist.

http://checkerplagiarism.net

Magento Community
Magento Community

rvass

Total Posts:  25

Very efficient and knowledgeable service, and much cheaper than any others i have seen

MX Signs and Designs Magento Upgrade Service

Magento Community
Magento Community

AlexKeas

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

Contact SoftProdigy! They have got pretty good Magento Developers. I also hired them last year to upgrade my store.
https://www.softprodigy.com/contact-us.html

Wish you good luck!

Thanks
Alex

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community