Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

FedEx Shipping Method - Only ground working in test account

Greg

Total Posts:  53
Carmel, IN USA

Hi Community!

I have only one shipping method configured; FedEx.

I have selected only Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, and Ground as “Allowable Methods”

The only method that works either in the Estimate section or in the actual Checkout section is Ground.

I am running a test account number prior to getting the actual account running.  Perhaps this is a known behavior, but I haven’t seen this declared.

Any thought or comments.  I’ve searched the community and all of what I find is not covered after reading 2 or 3 pages deep in the search responses.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

r557

Total Posts:  29

Greg - 24 April 2008 05:37 PM

Hi Community!

I have only one shipping method configured; FedEx.

I have selected only Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, and Ground as “Allowable Methods”

The only method that works either in the Estimate section or in the actual Checkout section is Ground.

I am running a test account number prior to getting the actual account running.  Perhaps this is a known behavior, but I haven’t seen this declared.

Any thought or comments.  I’ve searched the community and all of what I find is not covered after reading 2 or 3 pages deep in the search responses.

I am noticing the same.  Bump.

Magento Community
Magento Community

s4_optics

Total Posts:  56

I’m trying it in version 1.2.0.1 and FedEx will not work at all. I have tried ground, overnight and 2 day.

I have another store in version 1.0.19870.2 and in that store FedEx works, but only with 2 day and overnight. Whenever i try to add ground it does not work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

s4_optics

Total Posts:  56

Is it a bug or WHAT? I just installed a new site and FedEx does not work at all. I have simply tested it on the sample data before added any of our own content. What’s the deal?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Red Mouse Computers

Total Posts:  123

i’m having the same issues, only i’ve entered my acutal fedex account and only ground and home delivery is showing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Orases_Brett

Total Posts:  57

I’m noticing the same issue in the Enterprise edition v. 1.7.

Magento Community
Magento Community

miceduan

Total Posts:  2

Anyone figured out why there is only Fedex Ground showing up?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Orases_Brett

Seems to be a misconfigured gateway url.  Here’s their response to me:

Thank you for your patience, after re-checking and testing this in our environment we realized that the issue was due to a misconfiguration step in the FedEx settings.

To solve this please navigate to System > Configurations > Sales > Shipping Methods > FedEx and set the Gatewat URL to https://gatewaybeta.fedex.com/GatewayDC

Magento Community
Magento Community

pinoguin

Total Posts:  68
Philippines

Thank you that worked.

But why beta? https://gatewaybeta.fedex.com/GatewayDC , Is it a problem from fedex’ end or magento’s?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Orases_Brett

gatewaybeta.fedex.com is the testing server prior to going live.  gateway.fedex.com is the live server.

Although there is the larger issue in that Magento is utilizing the legacy API and it doesn’t seem like they’re going to make the switch to the new web service that FedEx provides anytime soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrantoniodavid

Total Posts:  35
New Jersey, U.S.

FedEx grabbing rates through the Web Services API is built in to versions CE >= 1.6.  To clarify, this is the service that requires you to obtain Account ID, Meter Number, Key, and Password from FedEx and enter them into Magento.

For store owners running Magento older than 1.6, there is no Web Services API support out of the box.  However, we offer this extension: http://store.redstage.com/fedex-shipping-patch.html

- Antonio

Magento Community
Magento Community

addon_tejpal

Total Posts:  6

Hi

I have to only FedEx Method is selected.

I have to select all Allowed Methods that working fine but i have selected only two methods Express Saver and Ground it not running and display Message “Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time”.

what i have to do for make this thing working ?

Please Help Me

Magento Community
Magento Community

addon_tejpal

Total Posts:  6

Hi

I have select FedEx only one Shipping Methods.

I have to select all \"Allowed Methods\” in Fed Ex that\’s working fine but i have to select only Ground Methods it\’s not working.

what i have to do for make \"ground method\” working ?

Pleas Help Me

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community