Magento Forum

Configurable Products? 

Otternase

Total Posts:  67

hi @ all

using this script i run into a error:

Notice: Undefined index:  default in /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Profile/Collection.php on line 85
Trace:
#0 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Profile/Collection.php(85): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, ‘Undefined index...’, ‘/var/www/magent...’, 85, Array)
#1 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Profile.php(138): Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Profile_Collection->getProfile(’default’)
#2 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Convert/Profile/Run.php(81): Mage_Dataflow_Model_Profile->run()
#3 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Convert_Profile_Run->_toHtml()
#4 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/Convert/ProfileController.php(200): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#5 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Adminhtml_System_Convert_ProfileController->runAction()
#6 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’run’)
#7 /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /var/www/magento/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 /var/www/magento/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#10 {main}

Line 85 in /var/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Profile/Collection.php
looks like:
(...)
public function getProfile($name)
{
if (!isset($this->_profiles[$name])) {
$this->importProfileXml($name);
}
return $this->_profiles[$name];
}

(...)

As far as i can see, something to be"default", but i don’t understand what it means? Which “profile” is this function looking for?
hmmh, i don’t understand what ist happening… can anybody explain it to me…

Thanks

Otternase

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ken.maverick

Total Posts:  101

hello,

I am naive to magento. i want to upload bundle product

Let me explain you by example;

WE have a product as bedroom set i.e bedrrom will go in set only.
it includes dresser,mirror and nightstand in set.

Now wen user clickon this bedroom set user should see

standard set includes and under it user will see
dresser
mirror
nightstand

then optional product
Chest for that bedroom set

Recommended Products

Mattress
LAmps or comforters

And last similar products

Which ll show similar bedrooms sets.

How should i go forward to upload this type of bundle product. i have alomst 60 to 70 SKU to be uploaded

Magento Community
Magento Community

Wash34

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

Thanks all for yours works ... nice job !

I downloaded i try to import bundle product, but like you think simples and bundle are not linked !
Somebody know how to do that ... Or a direction to find modification that i have to do ?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ashish96

Total Posts:  63
Gujarat, India

@ Ken.maverick
if u are going to upload bundle products,
then u must check out the dataflow module and the csv part in magento core…
becuz its too easy to make new extension for upload through csv files....
just follow the flow of magento and use the code written by varien, it always works…
this is not the good explanation i know, but write ur problem, from where u stop,,,, so send that i’ll solve that

bye

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1894 my extension will handle all issues/requests mentioned in this post

Magento Community
Magento Community

Handig

Total Posts:  10

Hi,
I used the script to import the products (cloths). Now I want to add a new seazon of clothes but I also want to keep some of the previous seazon and put some other products ‘on hold’ (not visible). So I guess I’m looking for a export of the configurable products script here.

How can I export the products including the configurable products and the association field so that I can change some and add some new products to import again?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

flotschgo_mr

Total Posts:  12

jwpadgett - 23 June 2009 03:35 AM

It’s amazing this thread is still going! You’d think Varien would take notice. There is an excellent wiki post about this, so start out by reading that. I have attached a working import script that includes the ability to import tiered pricing found in this posting.

thanks so much jqpadgett, works like a charm…

Magento Community
Magento Community

aronchi

Total Posts:  49
Reggio Emilia - Italy

@snowman58 Hi, I digged into the same problem which I solved by replacing the following line of code (on v 1.3.2.3)

$inventoryFields = $product->getTypeId() == ‘simple’ ? $this->_inventorySimpleFields : $this->_inventoryOtherFields;

with the following one

$inventoryFields = $this->_inventoryFieldsProductTypes[$product->getTypeId()];

I hope this could help you too.

Regards, Alessandro

Magento Community
Magento Community

skully

Total Posts:  20

Hey guys,

My configurable + simple associated imports were working, but recently just one quirk.

The association is working correctly in the “associated” column, but the “config_attributes” column is not working.

As my product set has 2 configurable options “color,garment_size” , after the import when i click into the config product, I still have to check the 2 config options in Configurable Product Settings screen before continuing.

The associated simple products are there, but I want to have these 2 options already set.

Any ideas. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Massimiliano B.

Total Posts:  16

For now I didn’t try to import Configurable prdocts, but I’m using what I found in this Wiki:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/how_to_add_products_using_the_import/how_to_automatically_import_simple_grouped_and_configurable_products

All goes well with a few limitation in image importing and deleting it.....

Magento Community
Magento Community

webscot

Total Posts:  192

I saw it mentioned before with no response, so I am bringing it up again…

CONFIGURABLES WITH PRICE CHANGES?

We get them to import and associate, however, we must still manually edit price changes. Is there a CSV field that will handle the price changes associated with the simple products?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ben_marks

Total Posts:  449
Charleston, SC

@webscot - would you not just change the price of the simple products?

Magento Community
Magento Community

webscot

Total Posts:  192

Thank you for the reply.

The simple products already have different prices. What happens is that the simples are associated, but the options box does not show up in the configurable product. We still have to manually go into each configurable and add price differences such as 2oz. +0.00, 4oz. +13.00 and 8oz. +38.00 just to get them to show up on the front end. That is way too much work for what will be probably 1,000+ configurables with more to come.

Looking to try SCP extrension, but concerned about compatibility issues with 1.3.2.2.

The other option is skip using SCP and pay $99 for Bulk Import Extension since no one amongst the 2285 users I see online right now have managed to post anywhere on any of the forums what the additional CSV column would need to be to import the super attribute pricing.

It’s quite frustrating that this issue remains an issue. Especially since forums have been around since version 1.x regarding this issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

toinus

Total Posts:  27

Hello to all contributors !

Could one of you post an up-to-date package, because I can’t manage to get trhough as there are many files or corrections all along this thread !

Regards !

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

setConfigurableProductsData doesnt work anymore in 1.4 i get this error

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘value’ cannot be null’ any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community