Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Thumbnail Picture Error

ertre45

Total Posts:  17

Warning: include(/home/federa13/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/popup.phtml) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144
Trace:
#0 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(/home/f...’, ‘/home/federa13/...’, 144, Array)
#1 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): Mage_Core_Block_Template::fetchView()
#2 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#3 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(347): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#7 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/ProductController.php(178): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#8 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Catalog_ProductController->galleryAction()
#9 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’gallery’)
#10 /home/federa13/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/federa13/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/federa13/public_html/index.ph

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Joshua Barrie

Total Posts:  52

Two questions.

1. What version of Magento are you using?

2. Have you changed from the defualt theme?

If so, check your configuration in: Admin > System > Configuration > Design > Package > “Current Package Name”

Magento Community
Magento Community

nyumike

Total Posts:  1

I’m using Magento ver. 1.3.2.4...And yes my design settings are correct.  I’m at a total loss?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vee_

Total Posts:  46
Western Australia

nyumike - 15 January 2010 10:14 AM

I’m using Magento ver. 1.3.2.4...And yes my design settings are correct.  I’m at a total loss?

If you’ve got the same error message as ertre45, check that the /app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/popup.phtml file exists.

If your not sure how, ask one of the professionals here, it shouldn’t long at all to resolve.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ggchamp

Total Posts:  153

Hey did were you able to resolve this issue? I am getting the same error on a site i am creating. What solution did you end up with?

Magento Community
Magento Community

weworld

Total Posts:  32

bad… i have the same problem. I check it via ftp and the popup.phtml is missing. Any know how to get it???

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vee_

Total Posts:  46
Western Australia

Check which version of Magento you’re using and download it’s “full release” from www.magentocommerce.com/download

Extract the downloaded archive on your local computer, locate the file and upload it to your server

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community