Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Using Magento for registration

ertre45

Total Posts:  17

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right place. At the moment I haven’t installed Magento because I have a question regarding the products you can sell using Magento.

I am looking for a webshop that is able to sell ‘trainings’, effectively participants are only registering and paying for a training and not for a good that has to be shipped out or something.

Off course I would like to offer al the other features like your purchase history et cetera. Is this possible in Magento? Areyou able to customize it in such a way that the payment needs to be done but there is no shipping module et cetera?

thx in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Joshua Barrie

Total Posts:  52

EDIT: {double post}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Joshua Barrie

Total Posts:  52

Simple answer: Yes.

It is possible to customise Magento to sell “services”. You will just need to rename somethings in magento to get the desired look, but it shouldnt be too difficult.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community