Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Undefined Alert on Checkout

ertre45

Total Posts:  17

I keep getting a undefined error alert popup in last stage of the checkout.
When you click on the place order button the alert pops up with ‘Undfiend’.
I have noticed that i am not the only one with the problem and it seems apparent that the solution is to do with the php.ini file being modified.
My problem is that my hosting providers will not give permission in my cpanel admin to configure the php.ini.
They have informed us that if they turn on php.ini several of ther clients sites will not run with it on, as they need access to other cpanel accounts.

Is there another solution other then changing php.ini file? We have been live a few days now unaware of the problem until we recieved contact from number of what were potential customers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Joshua Barrie

Total Posts:  52

Ive never come across this error, but surely there would be .htaccess fix. No host in there right mind would let a client access there PHP configs. Though thinking about it, I would ask your host to see if they are in line with Magento minimum system requirements. Your host might have safe_mode on.

Here is link: http://www.magentocommerce.com/system-requirements

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community