Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UK Live Sites

nightwinter2000

Total Posts:  21

amwhite2008 - 21 August 2008 07:01 AM

Hi

Just launched my site - www.component-warehouse.co.uk

Wasn’t ideally ready for launch, but my VirtueMart site went badly wrong so I put it up early. Just need to sort out the Royal Mail bits now, as well as backorders.

Alex

Thats a great looking site matey !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jellybabys

Total Posts:  208
UK

Really nice to see some great UK stores, This is our baby gifts & boutique store http://www.jellybabys.co.uk

Its been up for about 10mts, we moved over from Osc like many others.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mackdaddy

Total Posts:  47
UK,US,TCI

Hi There

I did post this when we first went live but this is a UK site and we went live last year.

www.guilberts.com

There are more to follow. Would love to use the Enterprise Edition but its a little out of our price range.

MCKDDY

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebhostUK LTD

Total Posts:  163
UK

Hello,

Yaa really nice store sites smile .. I have been working on alot recently with Magento Website client regarding their requirements for stable Magento Hosting in UK and help related to transfer and installation ..its fun to see many Happy customers around.

Magento Community
Magento Community

simonlilly

Total Posts:  33

We’ve been live on Magento for about 6 months now. At Great-save.com we sell an extensive range of football equipment, primarily for goalkeepers. Previously we used an ASP e-commerce solution called Cactushop, but the switch to Magento really means we can take the business to the next level.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lesco

Total Posts:  26

Just gone live. Needs a little tweaking still, but we’re up. Selling electric scooters, at http://zepii.com/index.php/

We started out by buying a template from Template Monster, which included a Flash slideshow on the front page. It looked great in the example, but we found it didn’t work with the UK extension in some browsers, so we had to scrap it and start over. TM still haven’t figured out what the issue was, and we couldn’t wait as we had offline advertising and press coming out.

My thoughts: Magento seems to work fine, but getting your head round how it works is an uphill task. The manual only covers the very basics and is not detailed enough. There ought to be more proper support for the free edition, instead of leaving us to figure it all out between us. This is the only let down in my book. I would have been prepared to pay for a cheap version (as opposed to free), if it meant some decent support that allowed us to get up and running faster.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cubix WS
Guru

Total Posts:  318
LondON, United Kingdom

We have done:

http://www.direct-pharmacy.co.uk
http://www.furnisho.co.uk

Other UK based sites with which I have been involved:

http://www.nustone.co.uk
http://www.gp365.co.uk

We have done couple of other sites as well but they are US based. No point showing them off here smile

Any comments on the websites?

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cubix WS
Guru

Total Posts:  318
LondON, United Kingdom

@Lesco:

If you need support, we are available for hire smile

I am the lead Magento developer with an experience of over 7 Magento projects and I have a team of designers / front-end developers who work with me as and when required. This way I can offer top-level Magento development with less than half the price of other development companies in the UK.

Would be happy to help you if you have any support or development requirements.

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

kulturshock

Total Posts:  29

I have gone live with my sites www.doctorwhoonline.co.uk and www.valueactionfigures.co.uk

Hope you like them

Magento Community
Magento Community

lookof

Total Posts:  11

Online Fashion Store at www.lookof.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebhostUK LTD

Total Posts:  163
UK

C&L;Floral Designs - 30 June 2010 02:47 AM

We have been using Magento since v1

Silk / Artificial Wedding Flowers

apart from the nightmare upgrades all has been well.  Just make sure you host has your back when you decide it is time to upgrade.

Yes thats true ..your a host that help you to maintain a backup before upgrade can be a great support.

Magento Community
Magento Community

www.HexUK.com

Total Posts:  78
Liverpool, England, UK

Hi all. This is the Magento Site I created for a UK Based Company.

The Store is maintained on a daily basis by my Company “Hex UK”.

I try to enrich the Store each visit by seeking out new Modules which ensure the public keep returning to see the Store.

Hope you like it ...

P.S I have created 3 spin off “Multi Stores” and posted the links for those also. Feedback either positive OR negative is ALWAYS welcome. Feedback is what moves me and my Businesses further each day.

ualstore.co.uk Electronic Products

infresco.co.uk Outdoor Heating
envirostat.eu Frost Protection
hecontrols.co.uk The Sister Company

Magento Community
Magento Community

VortexCommerce

Total Posts:  104
Harrogate, UK

Hi to all those in the UK =]

Wondering if anyone would be interested in providing some feedback on a store I am planning to launch in a few days.

The store: http://www.jigsawstore.co.uk/

Cheers!

Magento Community
Magento Community

measureddesigns

Total Posts:  16
Leigh on Sea

Just launched Mad Dogs and Englishmen a furniture and interiors store in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. It has almost 3,000 products so there’s still a way to go in terms of product descriptions, but I’ve been very impressed with Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

frentsaber

Total Posts:  1

Hi the sites I am looking at might or might not be using magento . How do I find out. I think it looks good, but i am new to this so am not really sure. The site is www.urbanara.co.uk for the company urbanara. I think their ecommerce model looks nice.

Any ideas.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community