Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[size=4][/size]สอบถาม comment และลบ Search Engine ใน Code ครับ

Krite
Guru

Total Posts:  301

จาก ที่ block นี้ใน default.xml จาก
<block type="core/template" name="top.search" as="topSearch">
<action method="setTemplate">
<template>catalogsearch/form.mini.phtml</template>
</action>
</block>
ไม่ทราบว่า มันอยุ่ตรงไหนครับเนี่ยงง
เห็นในนี้บอกว่าให้ลบออกจะทำให้ส่วน Header ไม่มีSearch แล้วไปใส่ใน
3 Columns.phtml ที่ต้องการใช้ :
<?=$this->getLayout()->getBlock('top.search')->toHtml()?>
ใช่หรือไม่ แล้วมันอยู่ไหนครับเนี่ย งง

Moshe said that they may change the method that gets the HTML of the child block. Personally, I haven’t been able to get an HTML block’s HTML to render without using Adam’s above code. Moshe mentioned that they may change this to simply getBlockHtml() which I would highly suggest. Your average designer wouldn’t know to use <?=$this->getLayout()->getBlock('top.search')->toHtml()?> and is probably already daunted by use of the XML blocks, and the associated learning curve of them right from the start.

in this line of code:  ?=$this->getLayout()->getBlock(’top.search’)->toHtml()?> what goes between parentheses?
?=$this->getLayout( WHAT GOES HERE )->getBlock(’top.search’)->toHtml( WHAT GOES HERE )?>
i’m such a noob lol
plz hlp

ช่วยแนะนำด้วย ( อ่อนอังกฤษนะ แต่อยากรุ้นะ )

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community