1) If you have a preview URL, that would be handy.
Unfortunately I don’t, our development server is on our LAN so I cannot provide a URL.
2) How are you trying to do something outside of standard bundle behavior? http://demo.magentocommerce.com/computer.html
When I first looked at Magento it was the first cart I noticed that supported bundled products. The bundled product feature, however, did not work in quite the way we needed it to.
We wanted a way to sell individual products as a bundle, for a fixed price that is cheaper than buying the products individually.
Now, I can do this by setting up a bundle product, setting ‘Price’ to ‘Fixed’ and adding each simple product by itself under ‘Bundle Items’ then setting ‘Input Type’ to ‘Checkbox’ and ‘Required’ to ‘Yes’. Although this works fine, the customer sees each bundle item as a price modifier on the product page (although the modifier is displayed as Â£0.00 and cannot be changed).
We really wanted to display:
1. The product image for each bundle product
2. The normal retail price of each bundle product
3. The saving made when buying the bundle product over buying the items individually.
I have already accomplished 1 & 2, but I am now struggling with 3.