Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Grand Total and Total Paid are different!? 

HyekiM

Total Posts:  25

Hello!

My name is Mike, I am in the process of starting a small website but have come across something strange, I hope someone can help:

I have a product which I have attempted to purchase, all went well. I can place the order, take payment etc. In the backend under Sales> Orders> ‘test order’> in the bottom right hand corner under ‘Order Totals’ I have the following:

Subtotal £ 1.70
VAT £ 0.30
Delivery £ 0.00
Grand Total £ 2.00
Total Paid £ 4.00

Total Refunded £ 2.00
Total Due £ 0.00

This is for an item costing £2, as you can see, it’s claiming the total paid is double the amount it should be.

Any help on correcting this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mike

Image Attachments
Ordertotalserror.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

this was meant to be fixed in latest patch but it was not… they did state 1.4 would do the trick.. there is a patch in the forums somewhere

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

Hi again,

see my post here which summaries the solution we used.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/199173/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community