Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
Anyone building Amazon Order Fulfillment Shipping Module? 

maiagood

Total Posts:  14

I need to integrate Amazon Fulfillment Web Service with an ecommerce solution.  Wondering if anyone else is already doing this?  I hate to re-invent things.  If not, when I get it working I can contribute the extension back to the community.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

circa1977

Total Posts:  65

I’m going to need this in a month or so as well. If no one’s built anything by then, I will be working on it myself.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gadgetplay

Total Posts:  30
Basingstoke, UK

I’d love to see this too.

As a small business starting up we don’t have much room for stock so if magento could be intergrated with this, that would be superb!!

Here’s the API for any willing developers:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/seller/fba/fba_developers.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

oshipper

Total Posts:  53
New York, NY

Has anyone given thought to using Amazon FPS for payments in Magento instead of a gateway/merchant account? The Fraud free part combined with simplified rates make alot of sense for us.

How about hosting Magento on the Amazon Web services?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Session Designs

Total Posts:  1

I am also trying to integrate Magento with Amazon Fulfillment.  But I am trying to see where to start.  Do I just need to create a custom shipping module or do I need to go futher than that?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrpunkin

Total Posts:  12

Any word on this yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

circa1977

Total Posts:  65

My firm will likely be working on this solution, as a module with a commercial license. We’re taking first steps via custom client solution, and then will work on packaging that up into something we can release. It’ll likely be a few months.

Mark

Magento Community
Magento Community

clintfuhs

Total Posts:  1

Hi Everyone,

Not surprisingly, i would love to have an integration between Magento and Amazon Fulfillment.  Any progress?  I am not a developer but i am about to hire someone for a bunch of integrations for a new site (joomla-magento-moodle with jfusion handling login OR modx-foxycart and foxyback handling integration with something else for the LMW) Anyhow, i would have money to put toward this, if anyone is interested in developing it or if there is something commercially available....

Thanks for any info....

best..
Clint

Magento Community
Magento Community

thelanj

Total Posts:  2

Any updates on this?  I’d love to have an integration between the two.  Is there anything available?  Anyone have a working solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

SecretSanta

Total Posts:  79

Has any progress been made?
It seems there are a hell of a lot of people who want this one!
Cheers

Callum
@phonedevil

Magento Community
Magento Community

LeeSaferite
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Lake City, FL

I’m about to do this module.  Thought I’d see if you guys (the shop owners) had any specific features you wanted to see implemented.  I’m going to be doing the job for a client and release the code open source, so you’ll all get a benefit from it.

Anyway, if you have suggestions for features or what have you, just let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SecretSanta

Many thanks!

I’m no technical person myself.  But what I do know is that if it was compatible with the UK version that would be fantastic smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

SecretSanta

Oh also.....i’m sure a lot of people who want to use this, only want to use it for certain products (that’s certainly the case for me).
I’m sure that’s quite obvious but im mentioning it just in case smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Incognito
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Michigan

I have created a module for amazon MWS to submit product feeds.  Amazon doesn’t have any documentation for php. so it makes it more difficult.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SecretSanta

Lee Saferite - 16 June 2009 11:06 AM

I’m about to do this module.  Thought I’d see if you guys (the shop owners) had any specific features you wanted to see implemented.  I’m going to be doing the job for a client and release the code open source, so you’ll all get a benefit from it.

Anyway, if you have suggestions for features or what have you, just let me know.

Any luck with this? smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

chuender

Total Posts:  54

I hope you are making great progress with this module.  Off the top of my head, some useful features for me are:

1.  The ability to quote shipping cost baseds on Amazon’s shipping rates (as far as I am aware, the API for this information was supposed to be available by end of Q2 this year, but I have not heard back on a recent inquiry).  For me, this is the major one, but I suppose we can always guestimate shipping based on another carrier + handling fee.

2.  Submit outbound requests to Amazon once orders have been successfully charged.  This can be either an automated or manual process, with the automated process trigger when shipping records are created in Magento.

3.  Get tracking information and update shipping records in Magento.

Very interested in these features.  Good luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3