Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
Yourpay / Linkpoint Extension

mzeblu

Total Posts:  11

A week goes by… and still… no magento support for this extremely important add-on

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

plx

Total Posts:  43

czyc - 09 June 2008 02:27 PM

I wrote this last month, I was going to post it earlier but didn’t want to step on the op toes then forgot.  Just unzip it to the root of you magento install, it overwrites one magento file. Then refresh your cache and check for setup in the configuration page.  Also, if you have 19870, you’ll need this patch.

I followed these directions verbatim right after a fresh install of Magento, and Linkpoint showed up a payment option as expected. Thanks czyc!

Magento Community
Magento Community

betabomber

Total Posts:  37

First of, THANK YOU so much CZYZ for spending the time to write that! I <3 Open source communities!

I’m curious though, can anyone tell me if czyz’s extension functions properly? I installed it, and I see it in the Payment Methods sections (Running Magento v1.1.2). I don’t have a API Login ID yet though as my client has yet to set that up. So I have not been able to test anything.

I was just wondering if any one has successfully placed orders using the extension.

Thanks all!
- BB

Magento Community
Magento Community

JulianM

Total Posts:  9

Hi.

After reading this thread from start to the end, and trying to install this LinkPoint extension, unfortunately I’m receiving an error every time I make a payment by CC on the site. I’m able to see LinkPoint in the Admin section, and I completed the configuration with the LinkPoint login data. But the error comes when I tried to make a CC payment on the live site:

The error is the following: Error in capturing the payment: SGS-020006: Please contact merchant services.

I’ve read the API documentation with no success: ie http://www.firstdata.com/support/manuals_and_guides/global_gateway.htm

I really do not see where the problem is, I tried to contact LinkPoint API support by phone but they do not support Magento, so I think would be a good idea to post the problem on this thread.

Based on the documentation I read. I see that the problem can be caused by:
- Bad configuration of pem file. For now, I configured it in a home directory, /home/username/123456.pem , and then I specified it in the Magento Admin panel. I confirmed the path is Ok.
- ChargeTotal not specified in the XML. After I review the source code for this extension, I noticed that there is an entry for this field. Right?

Do you have any hint to get this extension working on my Magento installation? I’m running Magento 1.1.4.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3