Magento Forum

How do I export my customer data? 

MunchyMonster

Total Posts:  71
New Hampshire, USA

I know how to get to the System->Import/Export->Profiles screen.  I can even get to the Export Customers->Run Profile screen.  Having mastered that I even had the audacity to push the Run Profile in Popup button.  After all that I get…

Starting profile execution, please wait…
Warning: Please don’t close window during importing/exporting data
Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/<MYHOME>:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/lib/Varien/Io/File.php on line 443[0] in is_dir("/home") in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/lib/Varien/Io/File.php on line 443[1] in Varien_Io_File->_createDestinationFolder("/home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/var/tmp/") in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/lib/Varien/Io/File.php on line 205[2] in Varien_Io_File->open(Array[1]) in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Batch/Io.php on line 134[3] in Mage_Dataflow_Model_Batch_Io->open() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Parser/Csv.php on line 195[4] in Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv->unparse(Array[0]) in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Action/Abstract.php on line 235[5] in Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Action_Abstract->run() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Convert/Profile/Abstract.php on line 132[6] in Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Profile_Abstract->run() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Profile.php on line 142[7] in Mage_Dataflow_Model_Profile->run() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Convert/Profile/Run.php on line 73[8] in Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Convert_Profile_Run->_toHtml() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php on line 553[9] in Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/Convert/ProfileController.php on line 189[10] in Mage_Adminhtml_System_Convert_ProfileController->runAction() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 341[11] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch("run") in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php on line 141[12] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 147[13] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/app/Mage.php on line 424[14] in Mage::run("default") in /home/<MYHOME>/public_html/magento2/index.php on line 40

Starting Mage_Customer_Model_Convert_Adapter_Customer :: load
Loaded 2 records
Starting Mage_Customer_Model_Convert_Parser_Customer :: unparse
Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Mapper_Column :: map
Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: unparse
Unable to create directory ‘/home’. Access forbidden.
Finished profile execution.

Now I know someone out there has seen this.  I know someone out there knows how to fix this.  My ISP says that its because the cart is attempting to access /home (they say hands off you can’t do that) and that there must be an item in the cart that I can configure to make /home point to /home/myhome instead.  Now this makes a lot of sense to me, but it’s late and I’m tired and I can’t find it.  Would anyone take pity on a poor overworked sod who is just trying to make miracles happen for his boss?  Just a hint… A nudge… Can someone out there show me a little kindness? smile

And failing that can someone please explain why would Magento try to create the /home directory?  I just don’t get it.  I’m going to bed and praying that I am smarter in the morning.

Thanks
MunchyMonster

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich

Total Posts:  21
London

Hello to the Magento Community,

I have exactly the same issue as detailed by MunchyMonster (sorry, cant offer any solution for you!) - I truly hope that someone out there has a solution for the issue - until I can export my products I cant start promoting my site properly (Google Base etc). Please help!

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community