Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to save Fontis PX Pay response

ceesnz

Total Posts:  5

I am using the Fontis PX Pay module. Seems to work well enough.
I’m now trying to modify it so that I can do a ProcessResponse and store some of the transaction results such as AuthCode, DpsTxnRef etc.

At the moment I can do the whole sequence as per http://www.paymentexpress.com/technical_resources/ecommerce_hosted/pxpay.html)include the ProcessResponse request and get the response. I’m at a loss though on how to save the response with the order. I guess this is not a PX Pay specific issue but more general. Still, anyone in NZ able to help ??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

hi ceesnz, I don’t have the PX pay module in front of me but would suggest having a look at
app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Standard.php
The function ipnPostSubmit() handles the response and saves transaction data into Magento.

Also this blog post has a lot of info on how to work with payments including a code sample at the end:
http://nicholas.piasecki.name/blog/2009/10/add-avs-and-cvn-to-magentos-admin-screen-in-just-637-easy-steps/

good luck

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceesnz

Total Posts:  5

Thank you. Exactly what I needed.
$order->addStatusToHistory($order->getStatus(), ‘Info extracted from PxPay response’, false);
will do the trick nicely.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community