Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

After installing module “GoMage LightCheckout”, i’ve got no tax anymore

djosca

Total Posts:  3

Hello Magento-Community,

i’ve got a big problem with my magento shop. My tax isn\’t getting calculated anymore, after installing module “GoMage LightCheckout”. It is zero at any setting of the module.
I’m not that deep into magento, that i could have an idea, where the problem is. Maybe you have an idea? Does it have a collision with an other module? Currently, there is another one step checkout installed, called “FME QuickCheckout”. But there is no reaction, after disabling this one. Can you recommend something? Sorry for my english in advance…

Thanks
Dennis

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

laforja

Total Posts:  1

Same problem here...any solution??

Magento Community
Magento Community

djosca

Total Posts:  3

Not yet :/ Almost giving up :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

The issue should be deeply investigated and we advise you to contact our technical support: support [at] gomage.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community