Can people please check if your ‘Get a Quote’ button in the ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAX working? This is the first time I tried testing out the shipping rate for the v.1, therefor I am not sure if it’s me who did something wrong or a bug that hasn’t been fixed/discovered. I vaguely remember tested it in the v0.9x version and was able to see the result.
These are the things I did and didn’t do before I click on the ‘Get a Quote’ the first time:
1) I didn’t modify anything in the ‘shipping.phtml’
2) I followed the Table Rate Shipping from this article:
3) Install TweakMag module
4) Export a table rate CSV, then import back to the site after I have the rates entered.
5) Run a checkout test, before proceed to checkout, I tested out the ‘Get a Quote’ and discovered it’s not clickable.
6) My First thought was maybe the TweakMag or the important CVS causing it, the assumption was based on the comments left by the users from #2
7) Uninstall TweakMag, re-import am empty table rate (the original one I exported).
8) The ‘Get a Quote’ is still not clickable.
Please help! This is the first issue I ever have with the v1.0