Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

‘Get a Quote’ button in the Checkout page not clickable

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Can people please check if your ‘Get a Quote’ button in the ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAX working? This is the first time I tried testing out the shipping rate for the v.1, therefor I am not sure if it’s me who did something wrong or a bug that hasn’t been fixed/discovered. I vaguely remember tested it in the v0.9x version and was able to see the result.

These are the things I did and didn’t do before I click on the ‘Get a Quote’ the first time:

1) I didn’t modify anything in the ‘shipping.phtml’

2) I followed the Table Rate Shipping from this article:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/how-do-i-set-up-table-rate-shipping

3) Install TweakMag module

4) Export a table rate CSV, then import back to the site after I have the rates entered.

5) Run a checkout test, before proceed to checkout, I tested out the ‘Get a Quote’ and discovered it’s not clickable.

6) My First thought was maybe the TweakMag or the important CVS causing it, the assumption was based on the comments left by the users from #2

7) Uninstall TweakMag, re-import am empty table rate (the original one I exported).

8) The ‘Get a Quote’ is still not clickable.

Please help! This is the first issue I ever have with the v1.0

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

OK, I think I see where the problem is:
The dropdown option for the State/Provice is gone!!!!

but I am still not able to figure out what is causing it. In the Shipping.phtml, I see this chunk of codes:

<?php //if($this->getStateActive()): ?>
<p><div>
<label for="state"><?php echo $this->__('State/Province') ?></label><br/>

<select id="region_id" name="region_id" title="<?php echo $this->__('State/Province') ?>” class="validate-select" style="display:none" defaultValue="<?php echo $this->getEstimateRegionId() ?>">
<option value=""><?php echo $this->__('Please select region, state or province') ?></option>
</select>
<input type="text" id="region" name="region" value="<?php echo $this->htmlEscape($this->getEstimateRegion()) ?>” title="<?php echo $this->__('State/Province') ?>” class="input-text" style="display:none" />

</div></p>
<?php //endif; ?>

So the ‘getStateActice’ isn’t active for my site? I don’t know where to find it and what did I do to make it de-active.

Image Attachments
getaquote.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

OK found it. The culprit is jQuery again!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community