Just wanted to release a huge update on this product.
The original Advanced Sales Statistics by Dimace has been officially discontinued. Although the extension did perform its tasks it was by far in its raw stages.
In order for this great module to not go to waste and the idea to be lost, Dimace has grown with a new team and the desire to give this project the attention it deserves.
Over the past year, our new team MAGEpro has been working hard, overlooking and managing the extension and it has been given a virtually complete overhaul.
Many of the past issues should now be resolved and several new features have now been added.
Due to the radical changes in the new extension it has been renamed to better express its purpose and it can be found here MAGEpro Profit & Loss Report Extension
Several new features to look forward to are:
- It is now a formal Magento Extension.
- It is fully integrated with your magento install.
- Individual users can now be given access control through the Magento System.
- Greater customisation. Add your own external revenue and expense items.
- More flexible to magento installs and the attributes set for products.
- Capable of generating a profit report for all Magento versions, even those before version 1.4.
- Visually displays comprehensive Profit & Loss information in easy to understand charts and graphs.
Please watch our introductory video which can be found on our site to get a better understanding of how this extension can help you.
Thank you for your patience in this long and tedious post
I hope you all have the time and chance to review the new MAGEpro Profit & Loss Report Extension.
If there are any questions, please get in contact with us through our website. We are more than happy to help with any inquiries about this product.