Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Advanced Search With Multiple Requirements

AllergyGrocer

Total Posts:  1

I am having a great deal of difficulty creating an advanced search for products with multiple requirements.  I need to have the results returned based on “and” rather than “or”.  For example, only returning products that are small and green and flat rather than returning products that are small or green or flat.

Currently, my developer has not been able to do this nor has been able to find any information to assist him.  The advanced search currently returns products that contain “X” or “Y”.  It needs to return products that contain “X” and “Y”. 

It seems that there would be a simple solution to correct this but so far, we have not been able to correct this function which is vital to my sites success.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community