Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Search Not Working!? 

CQ Website Design

Total Posts:  195

Hello,

For some reason the Advanced Search on my Magento website has stoped working. When I select a clothing brand and press search it finds nothing however there is products in the catalog set to that brand.

Test here: http://www.angelsofvintage.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/

I also have a menu on the left that will search via brands, this did work but recently stoped working no changes have been made to the Magento website.

Anyone know what the problems is?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CQ Website Design

bump, anyone know what the problem is?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CQ Website Design

Search Index was rebuilt successfully, but still not fixing Advanced Search.

After I did it about 5 times it decided to show 1 product under my Bruberrys search. But missed the rest out.

Very odd

Magento Community
Magento Community

sheepskinuk

Total Posts:  3

I have the same problem, attributes in the quick search either returns no reasults or some products that I first added to my Magento database. I havn’t tried rebuilding the search index but will try that and let you know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Balta Design

Total Posts:  2

I have a problem with the Advanced Search - Please help

Warning: include(/home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/1column.phtml.phtml) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144
Trace:
#0 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(/home/c...’, ‘/home/content/m...’, 144, Array)
#1 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): Mage_Core_Block_Template::fetchView()
#2 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#3 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(347): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#7 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogSearch/controllers/AdvancedController.php(54): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#8 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_CatalogSearch_AdvancedController->resultAction()
#9 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’result’)
#10 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/content/m/u/l/multiculti123/html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#13 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  639

Hello,

Take a look this search extension which enables the Sphinx powered search with high-performance and more relevant search results Sphinx Search Ultimate

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community