Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Feedback on my Modern Theme modifications thus far.. 

mr_dimsum

Total Posts:  35

I love the modern theme and decided to pretty much stick with it for use, albeit modifying it to tailor to my needs. Provided are some shots of the modifications. Was wondering if anyone can drop me some suggestions and let me know how it’s progressing.

I haven’t done a ton of mods thus yet.. Some things I have changed are the padding and colors of the block headers, the modification of the category images with a border, padding and margin, and I’ve modified the category names to reflect the “h3” titles of those on the other pages. The product images are adjusted as well, feature border hover effects, and a few more things. There are a lot of other adjustments made as well.. I’ve made the 1 pane, 2 and 3 pane templates have the same spaces and widths from the main container to give it some continuity and togetherness. The breadcrumb and menu links are also modified.

Just keeping it simple.. Feedback appreciated.

Regards!

Image Attachments
breadcrumb1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

giles

Total Posts:  5

Nice. Maybe spread the colour of your logo through the interface.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community