Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Pager in a Product-Grid Page not showing

dazuritaa

Total Posts:  3

Well I’m having a problem with a Product-Grid Page that I created to show some products in my web site, the thing is that I created a special category for this products and a special list page to show the data, all the products are shown in the page, but the pager in the top and bottom are not showing, it’s showing the number of items in the category and the show number of items, but no the pager; I have checked the catalog.xml and the list.phtml and the code for the pager it’s there, but it’s not showing in the pages at live. Here it’s the code of the list in the xml:

<catalog_category_default translate="label">
        <
label>Catalog Category (Non-Anchor)</label>
        <
update handle="page_two_columns_left" />
        <
update handle="page_two_columns_left" />
        <
reference name="left">
            <
block type="catalog/navigation" name="catalog.leftnav" after="currency" template="catalog/navigation/left.phtml"/>
        </
reference>
        <
reference name="content"><!--PRODUCTS SALES-->
            <
block type="catalog/category_view" name="category.products" template="catalog/category/view.phtml">
                <
block type="catalog/product_list" name="product_list" template="catalog/product/list.phtml">
                    <
block type="catalog/product_list_toolbar" name="product_list_toolbar" template="catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml">
                        <
block type="page/html_pager" name="product_list_toolbar_pager"/>
                        <!-- 
The following code shows how to set your own pager increments -->
<!--                        
                            <
action method="setDefaultListPerPage"><limit>4</limit></action>
                            <
action method="setDefaultGridPerPage"><limit>9</limit></action>
                            <
action method="addPagerLimit"><mode>list</mode><limit>2</limit></action>
                            <
action method="addPagerLimit"><mode>list</mode><limit>4</limit></action>
                            <
action method="addPagerLimit"><mode>list</mode><limit>6</limit></action>
                            <
action method="addPagerLimit"><mode>list</mode><limit>8</limit></action>
                            <
action method="addPagerLimit" translate="label"><mode>list</mode><limit>all</limit><label>All</label></action>
                        -->
                    </
block>
                    <
action method="addColumnCountLayoutDepend"><layout>empty</layout><count>6</count></action>
                    <
action method="addColumnCountLayoutDepend"><layout>one_column</layout><count>5</count></action>
                    <
action method="addColumnCountLayoutDepend"><layout>two_columns_left</layout><count>4</count></action>
                    <
action method="addColumnCountLayoutDepend"><layout>two_columns_right</layout><count>4</count></action>
                    <
action method="addColumnCountLayoutDepend"><layout>three_columns</layout><count>4</count></action>
                    <
action method="setToolbarBlockName"><name>product_list_toolbar</name></action>
                </
block>
            </
block>
        </
reference>
    </
catalog_category_default>

And here’s the code of the list, just the part of the caller of the toolbar:

<div class="category-products">

<?php echo $this->getToolbarHtml() ?>

This is also in the bottom part of the html

So what I’m missing? I really have no idea what to do to make the toolbar to show the pager. Hope you guys can help me Thanks

Image Attachments
missing pager.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community