Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Worldpay module? 

pristine

Total Posts:  4

Hi, new to Magento here.  I’m loving everything about it so far.  Except, I noticed that there isn’t a worldpay module yet.  I realize this is perhaps not a very popular payment system, but I use it in about 4 of my stores.  I’d like to make a move to Magento and get everything consolidated into one system.

I would greatly appriciate any pointers / help to getting one developed.  Perhaps some of you have the know-how, code, willingness, etc.  Anybody else with me on this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

vlad.ifrim

Total Posts:  3

I am trying to integrate worldpay into magento also. So far I have created a new module using this wiki:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/how-to/create-payment-method-module
But I yet have to figure out how to code the ‘authorize’, ‘capture’ and ‘void’ methods from the Model class.
Hopefully someone knows this stuff.

Oh, Magento is so frustrating!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Total Posts:  549
Stuttgart, Germany

We just published our WorldPay module on Magento Connect.

Give it a try and send us some feedback grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community