Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

My Cart suddenly not redirecting to cart

ayatollah

Total Posts:  2

I have been configuring my store for a few days now and everything was going smoothly but for some reason now the default shopping cart button (My Cart) does not actually redirect to the shopping cart (/checkout/cart/), it simply just redirects to “#”. Ie, the actual html behind the button looks like:

<a id="cartHeader" href="#"><span class="title-cart">My Cart</span><strong class="amount">(1</strong>)</a>

I don’t know if it was a setting I changed but I wouldn’t think this would be an issue. Any help would be gratefully received.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ayatollah

Total Posts:  2

Just bumping this so it gets seen above all the spam. Is that going to be sorted any time soon?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community