Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error Upgrading issue from Magento 1.7.02 to 1.8.0

fishermandepot

Total Posts:  14

Hi All,

The site was running fine and stable with magento 1.7.02. I did upgrade to 1.8.0 through magento connect.
Right after upgrade, the site seems running fine for a second. After that all hell broken.
At the beginning the front end design was all messed up. then i got a fatal error as following:
Fatal error: Class ‘Magento_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql’ not found in /home/fisherma/public_html/includes/src/__default.php on line 29298

i can not access the front end and back end of the site

site address as www.fishermandepot.com. I need some help to solve and make the site back to normal function.

I sincerely appreciate all your help in advance. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Peter Svegrup

Total Posts:  24

Morning Paris,

You need to disable compilation to get back to front and backend and after that you might try to run the compilation process again to see if it works but have the tools ready to disable again if it fails.

Instructions for disabling through ssh or script you can find here;

http://turnkeye.com/blog/disable-magento-compiler/

Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

gikach

Total Posts:  1

You need copy \"lib\" folder from 1.8.0 magento install.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

The first piece of advice seems to be correct. Please, try it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

schwaigerf

Total Posts:  12

I am having the same problem, I upgraded from 1.7.02 to 1.8.0 and now I get this message:

Fatal error: Class \\\’Magento_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql\\\’ not found in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php on line 165

Any Help here?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community