Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is there a plugin/accountancy upgrade to calculate profit, loss, tax etc. per sale? 

jumpinjohnson

Total Posts:  6

Hi there, I’m new to this forum as I normally let my developer sort this kind of thing out for me. However, this is a little outside of his remit!

I’m running a fairly new ecommerce store and could do with some quick and informative insight into exactly how much profit/loss I’m making on each sale.

At the moment I don’t have any accountancy software for the simple reason that I want to find one that’s a. fairly inexpensive and b. can be integrated into Magento. I’m looking for one that feeds sales info (including sale price of products, postage costs etc.) directly into the software and can apportion my other overheads to tell me how much profit I’m making on each sale (if any!)

Does anyone out there know of such a package and plugin to integrate it into Magento?!

Cheers! grin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community