Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Microsoft RMS integration with Magento

missdesigner

Total Posts:  1

Does anybody have any experience of integrating Magneto with Microsoft RMS?

Are there any plugins / off the shelf solutions?

I would appreciate any help thanks

Miss Designer Golf

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329
Columbus, OH

Hi missdesigner,

Yes, we have extensive experience with Magento and Dynamics RMS integrations. Using the nChannel connector for Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Magento, you can quickly and easily integrate and connect your Microsoft POS system to a variety of eCommerce, ERP and accounting systems including Magento. By connecting Magento to a point of sale system, you can easily syndicate items to nChannel, and merchandise them for Magento and all your other channels, eliminating redundant data entry procedures. nChannel can also push sales orders from Magento to your POS and help you keep inventory synchronized between the two.

You can read more on our site: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-microsoft-dynamics-rms-2/ and here http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call. We\’d love to help.

Thanks!

Darren
info@nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329
Columbus, OH

Hope you were able to find a solution that meets your needs. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community