Magento Forum

How to set email template in web form? 

Raju Dudhrejiya

Total Posts:  6

Hello please help me.

How i set email template? in web form magento extension.

rebimol please help me.  big surprise

Thank you in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TutorialMagento

Total Posts:  113

The email templates are a confusing part of Magento, but here’s what worked for me, and it doesn’t get changed everytime you do an update of the core code (like some solutions):

In Admin > System > transactional emails click ‘Add new template’
Then under ‘Load default template’ select the default template that you want to base your new template on from the dropdown. (This just saves you writing them from scratch).

Click ‘Load Template’

Under ‘Template Information, enter a new name (very important to id your new email from the default one!), then edit away to your hearts content changing whatever you want, and deleting the dummy phone and email address.

When you are happy, click ‘save template’

Repeat for as many as you want changed.

THEN…

Go to System > Configuration > Sales > sales emails and change the selection by choosing your new email template names from the dropdown.

Save changes.

That should do it. And your emails won’t revert back to the default when you next upgrade Magento.

Regard

Magento Community
Magento Community

Raju Dudhrejiya

Total Posts:  6

Thank you form replay TutorialMagento.

you sitll not understan my problem i am using web form extension see this link http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/rebimol/extension/7232/webforms, i am create one simple form name and email when form is complite submit then user have mail received i am talk about this template. please help me i am using magento 1.7.0.2

Thank you with best regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community