Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Allow users to add custom message

devx

Total Posts:  20

Hi guys.
I am in the midst of setting up a sticker store. In one of the categories, there is a customized sticker section. I want to allow users to submit their own messages. Pls refer to this website.

Can someone point me to the right direction in implementing this feature? I have a little programming experience and I dont mind giving it a try.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

Hi,

I would like to have a “advertising page”, where I can run special product campaigns.

Such as: http://www.alarmtilbud.no

The customer will add his name, address, phone number, email address, and sign up for a newsletter (this makes a lead). He might also order a product or service directly from the same page.

Any ideas as to how to set up such a page, and how I can import the information directly into magento. What software should I use for the campaign site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

@Ron Seigel: I am sorry. Yes, you are right. I should have posted it separetely. If possible, please just delete my question.

As I wrote it, I thought that the question from devx about how to implement a free text feature in Magento, was a bit similar to my idea of implementing text from a separate web page.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community