Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Enterprise edition

webiflex

Total Posts:  9

Hi

Just inherited a magento site and am in the process of learning the ropes. This might be a silly question but I see a file path app/design/frontend/enterprise/default which in the guides seems to indicate this is the Enterprise Edition and not CE. Am I correct with this as I also see Magento ver. 1.7.0.2 at the bottom of the dashboard.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagenX
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  791
Dublin

so what is your question???
you want to know which version you are running?

/**
     * Gets the detailed Magento version information
     * @link http://www.magentocommerce.com/blog/new-community-edition-release-process/
     * @return array
     */
    public static function getVersionInfo()

{

return array(

'major'     => '1',

'minor'     => '7',

'revision'  => '0',

'patch'     => '2',

'stability' => '',

'number'    => '',
        );

}

Magento Community
Magento Community

BytesConsulting

Total Posts:  12
Manchester

You will likely find that the directory in question is simply added as a result of someone installing a theme or module that also works on the community addition. The version output in your footer, and the code suggested above would be what you should look at for when your trying to work out what version your running.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community