Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Classic Theme buttons translation

conec

Total Posts:  70

Hello,

I did install the Classic theme and it works find.
I would like to translate some buttons for different languages, as the “GO” button.
I did try from magento inline translate feature but it does not work.

Can some one help?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

conec

thank you tzyganu! your are the first that replied to one of my post!

In my example, the “GO” button is not translatable. It is a gif image located in the classic template image.

Magento Community
Magento Community

conec

tzyganu, again thanks to care about my issue.

I tried the first solution and it is find until the point that some off header bar tabs is still pointing to original classic (f002) skin “as the home tab” wile other tabs point me correctly to the language one, that was created as you told me. I didn’t have that problem with the original Magento theme and blue skyn. I thing some thing is going wrong with the header nav bar off classic theme.

I will work on the second issue tomorrow .
By the way can you save me time telling me were are the .phtml and translate.csv files?

Thanks a lot!

Magento Community
Magento Community

conec

Another thing, do you have any idea on how to show all “stores names” in the footer like it is showing with original Magento Theme? It does not show with Classic theme!

Magento Community
Magento Community

conec

Really strange the Magento forum, tzyganu disappears from the post and I am a loan talking to myself…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community