Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PDO_MYSQL And Mcrpyt (Config Installtion Error)

Pythong

Total Posts:  1

May someone please do me a favor and explain to me in detail how to fix this error. It say’s to enable pdo_mysql and mcrypt to continue the installation. I’ve been googling and so far I’ve found nothing. Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

KonstantinDK

Total Posts:  47
Arlington, TX, USA

You need to ask your host to install this extensions for you. If he can’t - change host.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

They’re PHP extensions. As KonstantinDK mentioned, you’ll need them to run Magento. They’re also listed on the system requirements page. You can use the attached script to see what else (if anything) you need to run Magento. If your hosted by someone else, ask them to install whatever is listed when you run the attached script. If they won’t install it, you’ll need to find another hosting company who supports Magento or who will install those for you. If you’re on your own server, then it’s easy enough to install these extensions.

File Attachments
magento-check.php  (File Size: 1KB - Downloads: 60)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community