Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Use the “Simple” products price instead of the “Configurable”? 

MageParts
Guru

Total Posts:  415

I’ve imported a bunch of configurable products for one of my clients, and it worked just fine with one exception, the prices. Every simple product has a set price, and the price of the configurable product is 0.00$. The price on the frontend of the store will always say “0.00$”, even when I’ve selected options for a simple product which has a set price higher than “0.00$”.

I know that I need to fill out the “Price” option box under “Associated Products” to make this work, but it seems to me that there should be an option to use the set price of the “Simple” product instead. I just can’t seem to locate any such option in the configuration.

Could anyone give me some insight into this problem?

Thanks in advance smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

FramingMad

Total Posts:  25

Simple configurable products plugin makes configurable products use the simple price.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community