Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SIgn-Up Process

whoscart

Total Posts:  120

When a customer signs up for an account on my site and completes the sign-up process, the screen greets him as follows:

“Thank you for registering with Default Store View”

How do I change this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mytechfactory

Total Posts:  78
New York, NY

I’m not 100% sure but I believe that the statement is drawing from the Store View Scope Name. You can change that by going to System > Manage Stores > Click Default Store View under the Store View Name column and change the name to your store name and it should update that statement.

Hope that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MandS

Total Posts:  27
Columbia, SC

mytechfactory - 18 April 2008 10:04 PM

I’m not 100% sure but I believe that the statement is drawing from the Store View Scope Name. You can change that by going to System > Manage Stores > Click Default Store View under the Store View Name column and change the name to your store name and it should update that statement.

Hope that helps.

Yep, you were right—thanks, helped me out to!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community