Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Reseller Hosting for Wordpress and Magento

tom_burman

Total Posts:  1

Hi Guys,

I design and built a lot of websites, and i would like to start offering my clients hosting and domain name registration, so as far as i know the cheapest and simplest solution is to grab a reseller hosting package with whm/cPanel installed.

Now with my client,s for a dynamic info website i typically use Wordpress and for my eCommerce clients i typically use Magento Community.

I would like to ask you guys what is the better reseller hosting package/company i should go for to start with?

Thanks for any assistance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adnanfasih

Total Posts:  7

Hi Tom,

Following reseller hosting program. Kinldy check the following link: Managed Hosting Partnership For Agencies and individuals.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community