Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Themes

King

Total Posts:  1

Are there theme designers out there?

I’m interested to know if there is a list of designers somewhere on this site who have worked on themes for Magento that are in use or set up as demo’s to view live? Or more themes offered which can be tweaked to get that personal touch?  I can’t find many.

If you purchase a theme would you expect prior to purchase to see that theme live?

And how many designers are out there who offer services to design custom themes?  I’m surprised there isn’t a group in ‘community’ section set up for designers selling their wares (as it were).

There doesn’t seem to be many reference points on the above - or maybe I have missed something, I guess because Magento is still quite new in the scheme of things.

I want to buy a theme to then have it tweaked to suit my taste, where do I go and what should I expect to pay?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

turnon

Total Posts:  129

i buy themes from http://www.rentacoder.com
http://www.rentacoder.com is in my opninion the best and safest website for outsourcing

Just post a project select a coder , pay in escrow , wait till work is ready and as you wish , accept work, coder gets paid

for questions drop me an email

my first theme was $ 375,--

Magento Community
Magento Community

lindaw

Total Posts:  201

VisionFrames your templates are all very samey just with different colors. People are wanting something different, especially with left hand side navigation (look at the views on that thread) and features that aren’t on the demo store. Magento is so new there are no really good templates available yet. Give it time.

I think your prices are crazy for what you’re selling. Which is essentially a couple of hours on the style sheet.

In fact, who wrote that post? wink

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community