Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Importer only imports 1 product

Aggror

Total Posts:  32

Hi,
I’m experimenting with article importing in Magento. I have a csv file with 2 articles. The importer script says that the articles are being importerd. However, there is only 1 product in the products overview. It is the last row of the 2. When I switch the 2 items in the csv file, again only the last row. So, the rows are OK, but why is it only importing the last product?

any help is appreciated. thx in advance.

Jorn

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

thugsb

Total Posts:  50
UK

Can you post your script and csv?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Aggror

Hi, I don’t realy know what you mean by script. I use the standard profile for importing articles via system/profiles/importing all products.

File Attachments
magento-artikel-import.zip  (File Size: 1KB - Downloads: 136)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Aggror

The problem lied with the SKU. I was of the impression that SKU stood/or still stands for Stock Keeping Unit. I thought this had somethin to do with the amount of stock I would have. This is not correct. The SKU is the unique identifier of each product. A same SKU results in articles being copied over each other.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community