Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

All Pages Now Blank

jake_dewa

Total Posts:  5

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, I added my first product, then logged off for a bit. Now every single page I try to access is blank ????

Am I the only one who finds Magento 1.0 a little shaky/unstable and slightly buggy ?

Why would all my pages go blank? I didn’t even make any changes on it since the last time it was working.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

Did you rename the store at all?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jake_dewa

Total Posts:  5

I may have renamed my store long before my session had ended. After renaming I did many other things like adding products.

Would logging out make my store inaccessible if the name was changed at some point?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

Could you check your error log and see what’s being reported, if anything. If you’re using cPanel, there’s an Error Log icon available (or should be) . There also might be a file called error_log in your Magento directory. If neither of those work, try setting error reporting on by adding the following to your .htaccess file:

php_value display_errors on
php_value error_reporting E_ALL

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

yes, if you renamed the store from default to something else, you need to update index.php (in root) to reflect this change - you will see something like Mage::run(’default’) - from memory - change default to what you renamed your store too and see if that helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community