Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can this be done? 

Artofacks1

Total Posts:  12

Hello guys I am new to the forum and happy to be here. I have been a long time MT client and am excited about he adition of his cart to its one click installs.

Here s my question.

My client is currently using Volusion cart it is an asp cart :(. Well see this page.
http://69.49.183.16/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CH+Custom

You see how there is an option to add form fields like custom text and drop down menu so user chooses the font.

Well, the client wants to have a preview link and what I was going to do is have the cart send me the product image url, the font chosen by the user and the text inputted by the user when the user clicks on a preview link. It would send it to me via flash vars so I ca make a cool preview using flash. Well this cart volusion is not opened source and I was wondering if Magento can do this, first give client option to add custom text feld and drop down for fonts and second can i get the cart to send me the flash vars i need?

Thanks,
Robert

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Artofacks1

Total Posts:  12

No :(, No one has any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community